Type: State University
Entrance exam: Required (UPCAT)
Religious affiliation: Non-sectarian
Term structure: Semester
School year: starts in August
This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 40,000-50,000 per year
₱ 8,900-33,000 per year
₱ 42,000-52,000 per entire program
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Metro Manila
||3rd out of 47 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||4th out of 273 schools
Centers of Excellence
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: University of the Philippines Manila, Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila
Scholarships at UP Manila
1. Bailon Dela Rama Scholarship
2. Barangay Scholars
3. Commonwealth Foods Inc., Scholarship
4. Comprehensive Assistance and Resourse Program (CARe)
5. Rep. Juan Edgardo M. Angara Scholarship Program
6. STS Emergency Loan
7. Student Assistanship
8. Student Loan Board (SLB)
9. Students' Emergency Loan Fund (SELF)
10. The University of the Philippines Alumni Association (Singapore) Scholarship
11. The Oblation Scholarship
12. The REXPONSABLENG SCHOLAR Scholarship Program – UP
13. The Sen. Francis “KIKO” Pangilinan Scholarship Grant
14. UP Manila Foundation Student Enrollment Program