₱ 56,000-64,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Cavite
||8th out of 9 schools
|Rank in Calabarzon
||34 out of 37 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||232 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: University of Perpetual Help System DALTA in Molino, Salawag-Zapote Road, Molino 3, City of Bacoor, 4102
Scholarships at UPHSD Molino
1. Entrance Scholarships
• Full Scholarship - High School Valedictorian from classes not less than 40 students can be recipients of 100% scholarships on tuition fees.
• A certification from the school duly signed by the Principal bearing the school seal and specifying the total number of graduates should be presented by the enrollee to the Dean to be able to avail of the scholarship.
2. Co-Curricular Scholarship
• Scholarship awarded to officers / members of certain co-curricular organization. Percentage discount is recommended by the Organization Adviser and deliberated upon by the Committee.
A. Supreme Student Council
B. College Student Council
C. Performing Arts Group
• Student must not have any failing grade or incomplete in any subject (academic or non-academic).
3. Alta Scholarship For Athletics
• Scholarship given to varsity players and athletes of the NCAA. Percentage discount is recommended by the Coach and deliberated upon by the Committee.
4. Community Study Grant Program
• Conceptualized by the University President is a program that would bring education within the reach of deserving children of selected families of Las Piñas City. This program is open to the following beneficiary organizations:
A. Civic Clubs
B. Parochial Organizations / Parishes
C. Homeowners Associations
• This Study grant is renewable on a semester-to-semester basis provided the applicant meets the criteria set by the committee.