₱ 180,000-190,000 per year
₱ 160,000-170,000 per year
Centers of Development
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: University of Asia and the Pacific, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1600 Metro Manila
Scholarships at UAP
1. Merit Scholarships
Merit scholarships are highly competitive study grants that may cover up to 100% of tuition fees. In addition, the top applicants of each batch may also be awarded a stipend, book allowance, and board and lodging allowance (for provincial applicants). If the academic criteria are met, the scholarship may continue up to the graduate level.Qualifications:
• Valedictorians of select high schools – 100% tuition fee grant
• Applicants whose high school average is at least 90% and are highly qualified in the UA&P College Entrance Exam – Grant depends on the overall rank and the scholarship slots available.
2. Financial Aid
The University also gives financial assistance to Filipino students who meet certain criteria. The grant covers up to 100% of tuition fees plus stipend. Provincial grantees may also be given board and lodging allowance. The grant is renewable every year and is premised on continued financial need. It may continue up to the graduate level.
• Financial need, as attested to by the family’s finances, specifically if the family’s gross annual income is less than Php 800,000.00
• Academic competence: a high school average of at least 85%
• Positive interview evaluation
• Assistantship: Financial aid grantees must render some hours of student assistantship in a unit of the University to which one may be assigned for one school year. The number of hours to be rendered depends on the percentage of the grant awarded to the student.
3. Athletic Scholarships
The Athletic Scholarships are awarded to student-athletes who excel in sports and academics. It is awarded to outstanding athletes, both currently enrolled in the University and newly- recruited, upon the endorsement and recommendation of the Center for Student Affairs (CSA) and approval of the Scholarship Committee. Student-athletes may enjoy partial (50 %) to full discounts (100%) on tuition fee and/or fees waived for one academic year (i.e., two continuous semesters) and may apply for renewal of the scholarship every year thereafter, provided maintenance requirements are complied with.
• Met the High School General Weighted Average (GWA) requirement
• Passed any of the subtests in the UA&P Admissions Test
• Has not been subjected to any disciplinary action
• Athlete’s portfolio screened by the CSA SportsDev