₱ 28,000-32,000 per year
₱ 11,500-13,500 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Union Christian College, Widdoes Street, Barangay II, San Fernando City, 2500 La Union
Scholarships at Union Christian College
1. Entrance Scholarship
Extended to all who graduated Valedictorians (100%) and Salutatorians (50%) during freshmen year in college provided that such student/s graduated from an elementary or secondary school with at least 50 members in the graduating class.
2. Funded Scholarship
Supported by various funds and donors. Students who qualify for this category may be extended discounts or financial assistance in accordance with provisions of the donor, and may or may not be required to extend service to the school in one form or another.
3. Work-Assistance Program
Designed for students who are willing to work, and at the same time determined to study. Students render services during their free time and shall receive remuneration according to number of hours worked.
4. Academic Scholarship
A student who carries a regular load and earns a grade point average of 92% and above with no grade no lower than 88% shall be considered a full academic scholar and be granted a full tuition fee discount. Another privilege is the partial scholarship where a student with regular load and has a grade point average of 90-91.99% with grade not lower than 85% per subject shall be granted a half tuition fee discount.
5. UCC Centennial Multi-Purpose Cooperative Scholarship (UCCCMPCS)
6. The North Central Luzon Conference Scholarship (NCLCS)
7. National Integration Study Grant Program (NISGP)
8. Regional Scholarship Grant Program (RSGP)
9. Study Grant Program for Indigenous & Ethnic People (SGP-IEP)
10. Study Grant for Solo Parent & Their Dependent (SG-SP)
11. Private Education Student Financial Assistance Program (PESFA)
12. Private Education Student Financial Assistance Program - Person with Disability (PESPA-PWD)
13. CHED Study Grant Program for Congressional District & Party list
14. AFP Educational Benefit System (PD 451)
15. Privileges & Discounts Grants
• Tuition Fee Discounts for:
• Children of Fulltime UCC Employee
• UCCP and NCCP Church Members
• UCCP Church Workers
• Children of Fulltime UCCP Church Worker
• Children of Fulltime Bethany Employee
• Union Herald Publication and Green & White Publication Staff
• Sports & Athletics
• Dance Troupe Members
16. STUDENT’S ASSISTANTSHIP
• Work-Assistantship Program - designed for students who are willing to work and are the same time determined to study.
• Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP)
• Student Financial Assistance Program (STUFAP)
• • SAFE Loan
• • SAFE4SR Loan