₱ 80,000-90,000 per year
₱ 28,000-52,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: St. Paul University Quezon City, Aurora Boulevard, Corner Gilmore Avenue, Quezon City, 1113 Metro Manila
Scholarships at SPUQC
1. Entrance Scholarship
• High school valedictorians and salutatorians of classes of not less than 40 students from a duly recognized school are granted entrance scholarships.
• Valedictorians are given full tuition waiver and salutatorians are given half-tuition waiver for the first semester. Subsequent scholarships may be earned by maintaining the required averages to qualify for the President’s List or the Dean’s List.
2. Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
• Undergraduate Merit scholarship is awarded to President’s and Dean’s List awardees provided that they belong to the top two percent (2%) of the batch and provided, further, that they carry the load prescribed in the curriculum.
• A scholar should carry a regular load of no less than 18 academic units.
• A President’s Lister who qualifies for the Merit scholarship (i.e., belongs to the top 2% of the batch) receives full scholarship (100% tuition waiver) while a Dean’s Lister who fulfills the criteria receives half scholarship (50% tuition waiver).