Type: Catholic Private University
Entrance exam: Required
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Term structure: Semester
School year: starts in July
₱ 60,000-70,000 per year
₱ 11,500-27,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: St. Paul University - Dumaguete, North National Highway, Bantayan, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental.
Scholarships at St. Paul University Dumaguete
1. Valedictorians and salutatorians from government-recognized high schools are given 100% and 50% discount on tuition fees (18 units academic excluding Religious Education, Physical Education and CMT). Other scholarships as to continuance of college students from earning grades not lower than 85% are as follows:
• President's List (no grade below 94) - 100% discount on tuition fees
• Dean's List (no grade below 89) - 50% discount on tuition fees
• Dept. Head's List (no grade below 85%) - 25% discount on tuition fees
• Presidential Decree Scholarship - Free tuition: I scholar per 500 students
2. Other scholarships that are specified by the CHED (Commission on Higher Education) are the following:
• PESPA (PI-irate Education, for Student Financial Assistance
• SSP (State Scholarship Program)
• Regional Scholarship
• National Scholarship