₱ 26,000-29,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: St. John Technological College of the Philippines, 29 Jewel St. Forest Hills, Subd., Gulod, Novaliches, Quezon City 1117
Scholarships at SJTSP
1. SJTCP offers the following scholarship to deserving students who may be required to pass the screening.
• Full scholarship exclusive of miscellaneous fees shall be granted to high school valedictorian belonging to at least 60 graduates who maintain a semestral GPA of 1.45 in their courses.
• Full scholarship exclusive of miscellaneous fees shall be granted to children of SJTCP’s teaching and non-teaching personnel and regular employees who must not incur any failing grade in any subject to maintain the scholarship.
• Half scholarship exclusive of miscellaneous fees shall be granted to high school salutatorians belonging to at least 60 graduates who maintain a semestral GPA of 1.75 in their courses to keep the scholarship.
2. PRESIDENT’S LIST SCHOLARSHIP AWARD. The President’s List Scholarship Award is available to students who enrolled at SJTCP. Students under this scholarship shall represent 10% of the total enrollment of the previous semester. This award shall be subject to the following rules and regulations:
• The candidate must have a minimum academic load of 18 units;
• The candidate who obtains a minimum GPA of 1.45 in both academic and non-academic subjects shall be entitled to full scholarship excluding miscellaneous fee, no grades lower than 1.25
• The candidate who obtains a minimum GPA of 1.75 in both academic and non-academic subjects shall be entitled to half-scholarship excluding miscellaneous fee, no grades lower than 2.0.
• Application for the President’s List scholarship shall be filed to the Director of Student Affairs through the Registrar on a semestral basis only.
Student Assistants. SJTCP accepts qualified student assistants based on their academic performance. Renumeration is based on the number of hours rendered not exceeding 4 hrs. A day.