₱ 28,000-32,000 per year
Address: St. Anthony's College - San Jose, Bagumbayan San Jose, 5700 Antique
Scholarships at SAC San Jose
1. College Assisted Students (CAS)
• CAS Applicant shall be financially challenged but deserving College students
• CAS applicant shall have a general or weighted average of at least 80%
• CAS grantee shall be granted an 18-unit free tuition and shall render it's equivalent office assistance work of 20 hours a week
2. Student Organizations and Club Tuition Incentives
Tuition incentives given to student grantees from recognized student organizations/club/interest groups and to students who receives meritorious awards in sports and sociocultural activities as recommended by the Student Affairs Office.
3. Entrance Scholarship
• The Valedictorian and Salutatorian belonging to a graduating class of at least 40 students shall avail of the Entrance Scholarship. (DepEd Memo and GASTPE Law Section 8)
• The incoming Valedictorian and Salutatorian shall avail of a 100% free tuition and a 50% free tuition respectively for one school year.
4. Dean's List Scholarship
• The Dean's List scholarship shall be availed of by a student with one year residency in the College.
• The Scholarship shall be given to students in the Second Year to Senior Year who are ranked with the highest weighted average in every program every semester.
• The scholar shall have earned s subject grade of at least 85% and weighted average of at least 90%
• A Dean's List Scholar shall be granted 100% free tuition and miscellaneous.
5. Bishop De Wit Memorial Scholarship
• The scholarship is open only to students who will take up Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (BEEd) and Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (BSEd) with an above average result in the placement test.
• A Bishop De Wit Scholar shall be granted 50% discount on tuition fee every semester.
6. Diocesan Scholarship for Honor Students
• The Diocesan Scholarship for Honor Students shall be given to the top five Students in the graduation class of any Diocesan School.
• The scholar shall avail of 100% free tuition.
• The scholar shall maintain a subject grade of at least 85%
7. Government Scholarship (PESFA - TESDA, SNPL, SEGEAP, Full Merit, Half Merit, RSP, NSP)
• The CEERO shall follow the guidelines set by the goverment agencies