₱ 100,000-120,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Southville International School and Colleges, 1281 Tropical Ave. Cor. Luxembourg St., BF Homes International, Las Pinas City
Scholarships at SISC
Qualification of Candidates for scholarships
1. Must belong to the top 10% of the graduating class of any DepEd-recognized high school
2. Must have no grade lower than 80% or it's equivalent in any subject in 3rd and 4th year
3. Must have no character rating lower than 85% or it's equivalent in 3rd and 4th year
4. Must be an officer or an active member of at least two school- recognized student organizations (arts, leadership, sports, academic-related, etc.)
5. Must have been an active participant in at least one major community project/activity
1. Photocopy of Report Card (as of 4th yr., 3rd grading period)
2. Recommendation letter from the Principal or Guidance Counselor
3. 4 pcs. 2x2 ID picture
4. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
5. Accomplished TOPS Application Form which is available in SISC or in your School's Guidance Office
6. Submit the requirements in person or through mail/e-mail.