This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 10,000-14,000 per year
₱ 12,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Southern Philippines Agri-Business and Marine and Aquatic School of Technology - Mati, Matti, Digos City, Davao del Sur 8002
Scholarships at SPAMAST - Mati
A. Institutional Scholarship (Full Tuition Fee Discount (All Courses Except BSIT))
1. RA 7160 (SK Officials & Sons/Daughter of Barangay Officials) – Free Tuition Fee
2. Bagong Himig Performers
3. Bagong Indayog Performers
4. Academic Scholar
5. Student Aide Grantees
6. Land Donors – Matanao
7. President’s List (w/ P2,000 Stipend per Semester)
8. SSG President
9. Iskolar ng Barangay
10. Entrance Scholarship for Valedictorian & Salutatorians (with stipend to first two applicants per board program) – Free Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees
11. Tuition Privilege Scholarship (TPS) – for top 10% of graduating students
12. Dependents of SPAMAST employees
13. School Band (Malita Campus Only)
14. Athletics (Malita Campus Only)
B. National Government Scholarship
2. Congressional Initiative – District I & II (Cong. Marc Douglas IV C. Cagas)
3. Hon. Juan Eduardo N. Angara
4. Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP)
5. Student Assistant for Financial Education (SAFE)
6. Student Financial Assistance Program (STUFAP)
• Full Merit & Half-Merit, Tulong – Dunong, One-Town-One-Scholar (OTOS)
7. National Commission for Indigenous People (NCIP)
8. DAR – President Diosdado Macapagal
9. DA – Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR)
10. Agricultural Training Institute Young Farmers Program (ATI-YFP)
11. DA – Agricultural Competitiveness Enhancement Fund (ACEF)
12. OWWA – Overseas Workers Welfare Administration
13. Angara Scholarship
15. Vice Pres. Jejomar Binay
17. Social Security System
C. Local Government Units Scholarship
1. Provincial Capitol Scholarship thru Gov. Douglas Ra. Cagas
2. Municipal Scholarship thru Mayor Benjamin P. Bautista Jr.
3. LGU Kiblawan
D. Non-Government Scholarship
1. Sagittarius Mines Inc. (SMI)