This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 10,000-20,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Southern Luzon State University - Lucena Campus, Brgy. Ibabang Dupay, Lucena City, Quezon Province, Philippines 4301
Scholarships at SLSU - Lucena Campus
A. For old Scholars (1st year - 5thyear):
I. Certification of scholarship
1. For SLSU-Funded Scholars
• Certification / Form is available at the Office of Student Services Academic Full & Half / DCE & DCF / Forestry / Kingfisher / SSCF
• Certification form DILG - Barangay Scholars residing near SLSU - Main Campus Dependent of Barangay Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer & 7 Kagawad Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Chairman and 7 SK kagawad
• Certification for Vasity and SBCT scholars are provided by the SLSU Sports Director duly assigned by their Coaches and approved by the University President
2. For External Funded Scholars
• Certification is available at their Agency / Offices when required.
II. Report of Final Grades Form
• Available at the Student Services Office signed by Dean For Evaluation of Grades last 1stSemester A.Y. 2011 - 2012
II. Photocopy of Classcards
• (Last 1stSemester A.Y. 2011 - 2012)
B. For New Scholars:
I. Bring the following above requirements, 2x2 picture (1) and fill up the Application form. (Available in Student Service Office).