₱ 60,000-68,000 per year
₱ 20,000-38,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Santa Isabel College, 210 Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila
Scholarships at Santa Isabel College
1. Valedictorians, from any high school recognized by the government and with proper certification from the principal, are given full scholarship (on tuition only) for one semester. This scholarship is renewed the following semester if the student maintains the required average of 95% and with no grade lower than 90%.
2. Class salutatorian from any high school recognized by the Government receives a half scholarship (on tuition only) for one semester.
3. Scholarship on tuition is granted to a student who qualifies in the Dean's List. The scholarship is based on the following:
• Full Scholarship - over-all average of 95.00% and above with no grade below 90%.
• 75% Scholarship - over-all average of 92.00% - 94.99% with no grade below 88%.
• 50% Scholarship - over-all average of 90.00% - 91.99% with no grade below 85%.
4. Grants-in-Aid - The school accepts financially-deprived but deserving students, upon recommendation, as working student.
• Isabelan Grantees (Extern) - They should have an average of 85% and no grade below 83%, and should pass the entrance examinations.
• Marillac Grantees (Intern and Extern) - They should have an average of 83% and no grade below 80% and should pass the entrance examinations.
5. Several Music Scholarships are offered by:
• The Santa Isabel College Music Alumni Association
• Sor Catalina Ledesma Scholarship Foundation
• Individual Music Faculty Scholarship
6. Socialized tuition fee scheme is offered for the financially deprived but deserving students who are currently enrolled in the Evening Class Program.