Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: San Pedro College of Business Administration, KM30, Old National Highway, Brgy. Nueva, San Pedro, Laguna
1. Cheng Eng Teng (Founder’s Scholarship Grant)
- This grant is extended to all deserving freshmen who pass the scholarship examination administered for the purpose and who have not enrolled in any college.
2. Entrance Scholarship
- With Highest Distinction 100%
- With Higher Distinction 50%
Awardees of any public and private high schools recognized by Department of Education are entitled to this type of scholarship. The student needs to present both the original and photocopy of the certificate issued by the School Principal where the student receives the award.
3. Academic Scholarship
- Academic Scholarship for currently enrolled students with a regular load of 18 units for the semester.
4. Sports Scholarship
- Varsity team players are granted scholarshipos upon the recommendation of the PE Department Chair to the Dean of Student Affairs who will determine the scholarship percentage based on performance and seniority.
5. Journalism Scholarship
- Students who qualify as staff of The Sphere, the Official Student Publication of SPCBA are entitled to a corresponding amount of tuition discounts.
6. Student Assistantship Program
- Financially-challenged but academically deserving students are given tuition discounts and monetary stipends in return for services rendered to the College.