₱ 44,000-50,000 per year
₱ 13,500-40,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: San Pablo Colleges, Hermanos Belen Street, San Pablo City, 4000 Laguna.
Scholarships at San Pablo Colleges
1. Entrance Scholarship for Valedictorians and Salutatorians
2. Resident Scholarships
3. Humanitarian Scholarships
• Working Scholars (Student Assistants Program)
4. H.O.P.E. Scholarships
5. Sports and Performing Arts Scholarships
6. SPC Alumni Association, Inc. Scholarships
7. Skills Enhancement and Educational Development for Students (SEEDS)
• Jollibee's Financial Assistance for Students
- To help qualified students to pursue college education through the provision of financial assistance.
- To enable students to acquire job competencies - skills, attitudes and work values through in-store training, thus enhancing employability upon completion of post-secondary education.
- 18-24 years old
- At least High School Graduate
- GWA of 80% or higher
- Strong desire to finish tertiary education
- Receive training stipend while doing in-store training
- Improve employment qualification
- manage time to balance school and training demands
- exude professional behavior and decorum
- Complete 2-year SEEDS program