This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
1. Academic Scholarship
2. Barangay Scholarship
3. Sangguniang Kabataan Scholarship
4. SSU-PPA Scholarship
5. SSU-General Alumni Scholarship
6. Dependent Children Scholarship
7. Judge Ofelia T. Pinto Scholarship
8. HRDP Scholarship
9. Leadership Assistance for SSC Oficers
10. ABS Foundation Scholarship
11. Begonia Cinco Foundation Scholarship
12. Governor/Congressional/LGU Scholarship
13. Atheletic Scholarship