₱ 28,000-32,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Saint Rita College, #74 San Rafael Street Plaza del Carmen, Quiapo, Manila
Scholarships at St. Rita College - Manila
1. ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
• Old Students/ Pupils
- This scholarship is given to students who have obtained academic honors as Valedictorian and Salutatorian.
- First honors/valedictorians may be be given full tuition fee scholarship.
- Second honors/ salutatorian may be given 50% tuition fee scholarship.
• New Students
- He/She should be a class Valedictorian/first honors on the less than 100 graduates or class.
- He/She should pass the examination for academic scholarship
2. TALANGPAZ SCHOLARSHIP
• This is given to a student who is materially poor but deserving.
• This is given from First year to Fourth Year provided she maintain good grades (no lower than 80%), leadership and integrity.
• He/She should pass the examination for Talangpaz Scholarship
• Privileges cover only free tuition fee and books.
3. SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP
• This is given to less materially- privileged young girls who request for admission to the A.R. School, free of certain school financial obligations
• An intern service scholar render service as per assignments and enjoy free tuition, miscellaneous fee, board and lodging.
• An extern service scholar renders service as per assignment and enjoys free tuition fee only.