₱ 50,000-60,000 per year
₱ 18,000-36,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: FEU Roosevelt Cainta, Sumulong Highway, Cainta 1900, Rizal
Scholarships at Roosevelt College Cainta
A. For RC High School Graduates with Honors entering as College Freshmen (Alumni)
• Valedictorians (1st Honors), Salutatorian (2nd Honors), 1st Honorable Mention (3rd Honors) of the high school department of the Roosevelt College System shall be granted the following:
1. 100% discount on tuition & miscellaneous fees and hands-on laboratory fees
2. The conditions Attached to the above scholarship are the following:
A. All entrance scholars must enroll on full-time basis in any of the campuses of the Roosevelt College System offering Collegiate courses.
B.They must maintain a weighted average of at least 2.25.
C. There should be no grade lower than 2.5
D.They must finish the course within the prescribed time frame.
E. A failing grade obtained in any of the subjects at any given time will mean total disqualification from the scholarship program.
3. Special member is made that this provision superseded previous communication on the above subject matter dates March 31,1995.
B. For Non-RC High School Graduates with Honors entering as College Freshmen
1. Valedictorian/1st Honors - 100% discount-tuition & miscellaneous fees
2. Salutatorian/2nd Honors – 75% discount -tuition & miscellaneous fees
3. 1st Honorable Mention/3rd Honors – 50% discount-tuition & miscellaneous fees
The conditions for maintenance of scholarship stipulated under I-C2 above for RC High School graduates with honors also apply to non- RC High School Graduate with honors also apply to Non-RC High School Graduates.