₱ 50,000-60,000 per year
₱ 18,000-36,000 per year
Address: FEU Roosevelt Marikina, J.P. Rizal St., Lamuan , 1800 Marikina City
Scholarships at Roosevelt College - Marikina
1. For High school graduates with honors entering as College Freshmen (Alumni)
• Valedictorians (1st Honors), Salutatorian (2nd Honors), 1st Honorable Mention (3rd Honors) of the high school department of the Roosevelt College System shall be granted the following:
• I.C.1 100% discount on tuition & miscellaneous fees and hands-on laboratory fees
• I.C.2 The conditions Attached to the above scholarship are the following:
A. All entrance scholars must enroll on full-time basis in any of the campuses of the Roosevelt College System offering Collegiate courses.
B.They must maintain a weighted average of at least 2.25.
C. There should be no grade lower than 2.5
D.They must finish the course within the prescribed time frame.
E. A failing grade obtained in any of the subjects at any given time will mean total disqualification from the scholarship program.
• I.C.3 Special member is made that this provision superseded previous communication on the above subject matter dates March 31,1995.
This news policy of the Board will take effect starting S.Y 2008-2009 and, therefore those who are already enjoying the privileges under the old policy on honor students stated in the directive of march 31,1995 are not affected by this new decision. This decision of the Board also applied to non-RC honor graduates.
2. For Non-RC High school graduates with honors entering as College Freshmen
• Valedictorian/1st Honors – 100% discount-tuition & miscellaneous fees
• Salutatorian/2nd Honors – 75% discount -tuition & miscellaneous fees
• 1st Honorable Mention/3rd Honors – 50% discount-tuition & miscellaneous fees
• The conditions for maintenance of scholarship stipulated under I-C2 above for RC High School graduates with honors also apply to non- RC High School Graduate with honors also apply to Non-RC High School Graduates.