₱ 26,000-28,000 per year
₱ 26,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
Scholarships at PTS
A. ACADEMIC HONOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Honor scholarships are awarded to promising students and to those with high academic achievement. These scholarships are available to incoming freshmen, Dean's List honor undergraduate and graduate students. While academic scholarships for the freshmen are awarded on a four - or a three-year basis after the freshmen year, the scholar must maintain at least 85% with no grade below 80% to maintain the scholarship.
Note: All applicants must pass the interview
1. Entrance Scholarship
• Valedictorians and Salutatorians from high school (Benefits: Tuition fee and dorm fee)
• Cum Laude and above from college (Benefits: Tuition fee and dorm fee)
• PCP member students who earn 90% GPA and above in high school or the last semester of college (Pastor's confirmation is required) (Benefit: Tuition fee only)
2. Dean's List Academic Scholarship
• Evaluation will be based on the performance of the student on the previous semester. For the graduate program - must be full-time student with at least 15 units load and no INC or F mark on the final grades (no final grade from 70% to 79% in any subject). For the undergraduate program - must be full-time student with at least 21 units load and no INC or F mark on the final grade (no final grade from 70% to 79% in any subject). Benefits: Tuition fee and dorm fee for the students with 94% GPA; and tuition fee, dorm fee, miscellaneous, and meals (based on PTS Canteen price) for the top-one student for each graduate and undergraduate level.
B. DESIGNATED SCHOLARSHIPS
There are scholarships that carry a special name and are awarded in accordance with the wishes of the donors. The donors can decide the amount of scholarship, and the number of students. But the selection and approval of scholarship recipient is the responsibility of the Scholarship Committee.
1. Theology Department
• New Applicants: Must enroll at least 15 units load for graduate program and 21 units for undergraduate program; must have at least 85% GPA from high school attended. Benefit: Tuition fee only
• Old Students: Applicant must carry at least 15 units load for graduate program & 21 units load undergraduate level from the previous semester; must have at least 85% GPA from the previous semester attended. Benefit: Tuition fee only
2. Education Department
• New Applicants: Valedictorians and Salutatorians from high school; must get at least 90% score in the entrance examination; must enroll at least 21 units load. Benefits: Tuition fee and dorm fee
• Old Students: Must be a regular student in the last semester attended with at least 21 units load; must have 90% GPA in the last semester attended. Benefits: Tuition fee and dorm fee
C. WORK GRANTS / SCHOLARSHIP
A limited number of part-time student jobs are available here at PTS. These working assignments are given to those who need help only in meeting the expenses of their education at PTS. Applicants for work grants must show evidence of academic worth. Criteria: Applicants must carry at least 12 units load; must secure application and permission to work issued by Dean of Students before starting to work. Benefits: For office and indoor works - P30/hr; and for grass cutting, gardening and skillful works - P35/hr.
D. OTHER GRANTS / SCHOLARSHIPS
1. PCP Minister Scholarship
• PCP Minister who has been serving in the field for at least two (2) years as ordained minister given 70% scholarship discount on tuition fee. A grade of 85% GPA every semester must be maintained to continue scholarship privileges. In cases under they qualified for academic scholarship, the privileges under that classification can be availed in the following semester.
• Scholarship on tuition fee (70%) is given to the spouse and up to two (2) children of an ordained PCP minister.
2. Supplementary Grants If there is available fund, supplementary grants can be awarded, by the approval of the Scholarship Committee, to limited number of Students of all courses or programs, especially to those who are deserving students who spent at least one whole semester of study at PTS. This is aimed at meeting emergency financial needs or as a supplementary income for the needy students.
3. Undesignated Scholarships These scholarships are open to all courses or programs. Funds for these scholarships come from individual or group donors for a specified or non-specified students/s. Most of the scholarship benefits and privileges are the same as those designated scholarships.