Type: State University
Entrance exam: Required (PUPCET)
Religious affiliation: Non-sectarian
Term structure: Semester
School year: starts in June
This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 7,200-14,500 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Cavite
||6th out of 9 schools
|Rank in Calabarzon
||24th out of 37 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||128 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Polytechnic University of the Philippines - Maragondon, Balitaw St., Brgy Garita A, Poblacion 1A, Maragondon, Cavite
Scholarships at PUP Maragondon
1. Entrance Scholarship
High School Students Graduating as Valedictorian, Salutatorian, First Honorable Mention, Campus Journalist, Supreme Student Council President, Achiever/Awardee of Distinctive Award, Outstanding Artist or Outstanding Athlete are exempted to take the PUPCET but are required to take the PUPSAIT.
2. Sponsors and Benefactors
• Alpha Phi Omega Alumni Association of Northern California
• AMY Foundation Inc.
• Asian Development Bank Spouses’ Association, Inc. (ADBSA, Inc.)
• Association of Certified Public Accountants in Commerce and Industry (ACPACI)
• Association of International College Women (AICW)
• Bright Light for Life Society Foundations, Inc.
• Charity First Foundation Inc.
• Civil Service Commission – Local Scholarship Program
• Clique International Scholarship
• Comfort Ads, Inc.
• Commission on Higher Education
• Congressional District Study Grant Program
• DOST-SEI Scholarship
• FOBAP Integrated Development Foundation
• Francisco M. Bautista Foundation, Inc.
• Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of the Philippines
• International Bazaar Foundation (IBF)
• Joaquin Cunanan and Company
• Kay Lee Fashion, Inc.
• Kindred Pillars Foundation, Inc.
• Management Association of the Philippines (MAP)
• Mary Queen of All Nations Missionary Alliance (MQOANM)
• Megaworld Scholarship Program
• Menzi Trust Fund, Inc.
• NEC Foundation, Inc.
• Nueva Vizcaya State Institute of Technology Faculty and Staff Development Program
• Ong, Ordonez & Associates Scholarship
• Overseas Korean Traders Association (OKTA)
• PCCHS Class ’63 Association, Inc.
• PCCHS Class ‘67
• Philippine American Society of Certified Public Accountants (PASCPA, L.A. Chapter)
• POST/FX Media
• PUP Alumni Association of Canada
• PUP Scholarship and Development Foundation
• Quezon City Cubao Lions Club
• Quezon City Government Scholarship Program (SYDP)
• Rizal College Scholarship Foundation (Rizal Provincial Government)
• Rotary Club of Batasan Hills District 3780
• Samahang Hagonoy, U.S.A.
• Syscip. Gorres and Velayo Foundation, Inc. (SGV Fondation, Inc.)
• Traans-Asia Philippines, Inc.