Type: Private College
Entrance exam: Not required
Religious affiliation: Non-sectarian
Term structure: Semester
School year: starts in August
₱ 30,000-40,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Benguet
||5th out of 6 schools
|Rank in Cordillera Administrative Region
||5th out of 7 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||188 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Pines City Colleges, Magsaysay Avenue, Happy Homes, Baguio City, 2600 Benguet
Scholarships at Pines City Colleges
1. Eugenio S. Baltao Scholarship Grant (ESBSG)
A. 85% shall be the maintaining average for all courses/ program and no grade lower than 80%.
B. Internship is part of the full discount.
2. Baltao Academic Scholarship- this shall now be called DEAN”S LISTERS SCHOLARSHIP.
• DEAN’S A LISTERS – shall enjoy 100% discount on tuition fees and 100% discount on miscellaneous fees
1. Weighted average score of 93.00% and above
2. Enrolled in at least 20 units
3. Of good moral character
4. No grade lower than 80.00%
• DEAN’S B LISTERS- shall enjoy 50% discount on tuition fees and 50% discount on miscellaneous fees.
1. PCC Chorale, Athletic Scholarships and BIBAK will be for the College level only.
2. Guidelines shall be patterned after the PCC Chorale Scholarship/ Membership Form with the following encompassing guidelines for all College Non- Academic Scholarships:
A. Good moral certificate is required.
B. No grade below 80
C. No record of disciplinary sanctions ranging from Suspension to Expulsion. This would mean cancellation of scholarship.
D. There will only be 20 members in each category.
3. For the BIBAK- guidelines will be patterned after PCC Chorale.
4. Performing Arts such as the DANCE TROUPE and THEATRE AND ARTS shall be opened in the College level. The encompassing guidelines stated above shall be applied.
5. For the Athletic Scholarships:
Bracket A: shall enjoy 75% discount on tuition fees
Bracket B: shall enjoy 25% discount on tuition fees
Bracket C: are the trainees who do not yet enjoy scholarships