This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 3,600-11,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Philippine State College of Aeronautics, Villamor Airbase, Pasay City, 1309 Metro Manila
Scholarships at PHILSCA Main
1. Academic Scholarship Privileges
• Entrance Scholarship
The Philippine State College of Aeronautics offers the following privileges to Honor Graduates of the secondary level. Valedictorians of Public and Private school recognized by the Government are exempted from their regular tuition fees in the first school year provided they are members of graduating class of not less than 60. Salutatorian, First Honorable Mentions and/or Honor Graduates of the Public or Private High Schools duly recognized by the government are allowed a discount of 25% in their semestral tuition fee for the first academic year, provided that they belong to the top ten of the class and that their grades be at least 90% without a grade lower than 85% in any subject and provided further that they are members of graduating class of not less than 60.
2. Scholarship from other sources:
• P.D. No. 577 dated 11 November 1974
• PVAO Resolution No. 170 s. 1964
• DND-CHED-PASUC Scholarship Program
• Barangay Scholarship Program
• Sangguniang Kabataan Scholarship Program
3. Institutional Scholarship
Regular students in PhilSCA enjoy the following privileges provided that they have taken the load at least eighteen (18) academic units:
• Full Scholarship- To students who have the highest general (weighted) average in the academic subjects of at least 1.25 (94-96) or higher and without a grade lower than 1.75 (88-90) in any subject. Only one student is entitled for each department/campus of the Philippine state College of Aeronautics (PhilSCA).
• Partial Scholarship- To students who have general (weighted) average in all academic subjects of at least 1.75 (88-90) or above without a grade lower than 2.00 (86-87) in any subjects. Only one subject is entitled for each department/campus of the Philippine State College of Aeronautics (PhilSCA).
• Subject to criteria and procedures mandated by the Scholarship Policy.
• Non-Academic Scholarship Privileges
• Student Assistantship Program
• Membership to athletics team, musical band, chorale, cultural dance troupe, Student Council officers and editorial staff of the College paper, subject to grade requirements and conditions.
• Children, husband or wife of full time faculty members and administrative personnel who have served continuously for a period of five (5) years in the College shall be exempted from payment of tuition fees for the undergraduate courses one at a time, subject to renewal from semester to semester if they pass the least twelve (12) units or three fourth (3/4) of the total units enrolled with an average grade of 2.5 or higher in the last semester attended, provided further, that corresponding tuition fees on failed subjects shall be paid for.