₱ 60,000-64,000 per year
₱ 205,000 per entire program
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Philippine College of Criminology, 641 Sales St., Sta. Cruz, Manila, 1012 Metro Manila
Scholarships at PCCR
A. Entrance Scholarships for the College of Criminology
1. High School Valedictorians graduating during the immediately preceding school year shall be entitled to full scholarship (free tuition & miscellaneous fees) for two successive semesters with a regular load of not less than 21-23 units per semester depending on the year and semester involved. In addition, they shall be entitled to stipend of PhP2,000.00/semester.
2. High School Salutatorians shall be given one-half scholarship (50% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees) for two successive semesters with a regular load of not less than 21-23 units per semester depending on the year and semester involved. In addition, they shall be entitled to a stipend of PhP1,500.00/semester.
B. Entrance Scholarship for the College of Law
1. Graduates in a 4-year course accepted as pre-requisite for entrance to the College of Law who graduated with academic honors equivalent to Cum Laude or better or a general average of 1.5 or higher shall be given full scholarship (free tuition and miscellaneous fees) for two successive semesters with a stipend of PhP2,000.00/semester.
2. College graduates receiving a weighted average of 1.5 or 89% in the last year in a course qualifying him for entrance in the College of Law may apply for a scholarship grant consisting of 100% discount on tuition fee by taking and passing the qualifying examination to be announced and given by the Dean of Manila Law College.
C. Academic Scholarship Grant-PCCR and MLC (Dean's Listers)
1. Full scholarship consisting of 100% discount on Tuition fee and Miscellaneous fee to those with general average of 1.25 or better without a grade lower than 1.75 in any subject during the semester immediately preceding.
2. Half scholarship consisting of 50% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees shall be granted to those who obtained a general grade of 1.25 to 1.5 without a grade lower than 2.00 in any subject during the immediately preceding semester.
3. Partial scholarship consisting of 25% discount on Tuition and Miscellaneous fees shall be granted to those who obtained a general weighted average grade of 1.51 to 1.75 without grade lower than 2.25 in any academic subject during the immediately preceding semester.