This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 10,000-16,000 per year
Address: Laguna State Polytechnic University - San Pablo City Campus, Cosico Ave, San Pablo City, 4000 Laguna
A. UNIVERSITY STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
1. ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP - Valedictorian or Salutatorian of a High School Class with 80 graduates or more shall enjoy free tuition as follows:
• Valedictorian - 100% Free Tuition
• Salutatorian - 50% Tuition Discount
2. ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP - Students who at the end of the semester obtain a general weighted average (GWA) of 1.75 or better are given scholarship with the following privileges:
• University Scholar - 1.00 - 1.25 - Free Tuition; Full Stipend
• College Scholar - 1.26 - 1.51 - 50%Tuition Discount
3. SERVICE SCHOLARSHIPS- Free tuition privileges is enjoyed by students who render services to the University in the following units:
• ATHLETIC - Members of the Varsity Teams
• BAND/MAJORETTE - Member of University Marching Band and Majorettes
• ROTC CORPS - Active Officers of the ROTC I-Unit Corps.
• STUDENT COUNCIL - Incumbent and active officers of University Student Council
• PUBLICATION - Incumbent and active staffers of Student Publication
B. EXTERNALLY- FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
1. CHED - ASSISTED SCHOLARSHIPS
• SPECIAL STUDY GRANT FOR CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT (SSGPCD)
Government scholarship available to qualified students who are residents of the 3rd district of Camarines Sur. Qualifiers must be poor but deserving students.
• SELECTED ETHNIC GROUP EDUCATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (SEGEAP)
This special scholarship is given to members of ethnic/cultural minority or tribe who wish to take collegiate courses.
• STATE SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is offered to the top ten students of the current graduating fourth year high school class. Scholarship slots are based from ranking made by CHED.
2. LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT SCHOLARSHIPS
• LGU-Province of Camarines Sur
• LGU-Municipality of Goa
• LGU-Tinambac (HEPMA-Handog Edukasyon Para sa Mahirap)
3. OTHER GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
• PRESIDENT DIOSDADO MACAPAGAL AGRARIAN SCHOLARHIP PROGRAM
(Government scholarship for descendants of Agrarian Reform beneficiaries. This is administered by the Department of Agrarian Reform.)
• SULONG DUNONG (Special scholarship program for descendants of indigenous communities or cultural minority groups)
• FUENTEBELLA EDUCATIONAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (Financial assistance program from Hon. Rep. Arnulfo P. Fuentebella. Grantees are selected by barangay captains and municipal mayors.)
• Goa-USA Scholarship
• College PTA Scholarship
• CFCA- Educational Assistance Program
• Francis Padua Papica Leadership Foundation Inc.
• Pio Oco Scholarship
• Mario Tecson Scholarship-Bikol National Association of America