₱ 54,000-64,000 per year
₱ 15,000-31,000 per year
₱ 92,000 per entire program
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Metro Manila
||36 out of 47 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||171 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Olivarez College, Dr. Arcadio Santos Avenue, Sucat Road, Parañaque City, 1700 Metro Manila
Scholarships at Olivarez College
I. College – Scholarship Programs and Privilege
1. Entrance Scholarship
All incoming regular college students who meet the following criteria are eligible for one (1) semester scholarship:
• Full Scholarship - 100% free tuition for students who graduate valedictorian from a duly recognized school with a graduating class at least fifty (50) students;
• Half Scholarship - 50% free tuition for student who graduated salutatorian from a duly recognized school with a graduating class of at least fifty (50) students.
To maintain the scholarship privilege for the second semester, the grantee must meet the required General Point Average (GPA), with no grade lower than 2.00 in all academic subjects and must demonstrate exemplary behavior. The required GPA’s and their corresponding discount are as follows:
2. Academic Scholars
• President List - Granted to students who incur a GPA of 1.25 with no grade lower than 1.75 in the previous semester with a regular load of 18 academic units.
• Dean’s List - Granted to students who incur a GPA of 1.50 with no grade lower than 2.00 in the previous semester with a regular load of 18 units.
3. Undergraduate Scholarship
Undergraduate scholarship may be granted to a student who obtained the previous semester the required GPA listed below and provided that they carries a regular load of 18 to 21 academic units.
• Full Tuition Fee Waivers - For students with a GPA of 1.25 with no grade lower than 1.75
• Half Tuition Fee Waivers - For students with a GPA of 1.50 with no grade lower than 2.00.
4. Working Student Assistance Program
The school provides financial assistant to intellectually gifted but less privilege students. Students accommodated in this program submit the following requirements and pass the qualifying examination and typing examination.
• Filled up application letter
• Income tax returns of parents
• Recommendation letter
He should also meet the following requirements to maintain his scholarships:
• No failing grade in every semester
• Maintain a good moral character
• Compliance with the school policies concerning working student assistants
VPassed the semester performance evaluation
The following are the benefits of a student assistant at Olivarez College:
• Twenty one (21) units free tuition fees
• Monthly allowance
• Experience in office and clerical work
5. Alumni Privilege
The Olivarez College Alumni Association (OCAA) in cooperation with the Olivarez College is giving 30% tuition fee discount to all graduates of Olivarez College and their children from grade school up to graduate school programs who would like to pursue their studies in Olivarez College.
6. Edukasyong Libre ni Olivarez (ELO) Foundation
• ELO Full Scholars - Qualified applicants will be entitled to free tuition and other miscellaneous fees for one semester for college level and one school year for basic education levels.Two ELO full scholars will be chosen from Barangay San Isidro, San Dionisio and Baclaran, while one (1) for each remaining barangays like Tambo, La Huerta, Don Galo, Sto. Niño and Vitalez.Applicants must have a GPA of 85% and no grade lower than 80% in any subjects.
• Olivarez Scholars - Qualified applicants is entitled to 100% free tuition for one semester for college level and one (1) school year for the basic education levels. Applicants must have a GPA of 80% and no grade lower than 80% in any subjects. Applicants must have a GPA of 85% and no grade lower than 80% in any subjects.This educational privilege is divided among the following programs:
- 130 scholars – College Level (10 for each programs – Mass Communication, Psychology, Political Science, Elementary and Secondary Education, HRM, Tourism, Management, Marketing, Computer Science, Radiologic Technology, Physical Therapy, Midwifery.
7. Other Scholarships and Grants
Aside from the above mentioned scholarship, the college also grants aid scholarships to:
• Poor but deserving student at the ratio of one (1) free tuition scholarship for every five hundred students enrolled and renewed every school term.
• Dependents of military personnel in the active services who died or were incapacitated in the line of duty as required by Presidential Decree No. 577.
II. Graduate School – Scholarship Programs and Privilege
1. Faculty of Olivarez College
A bonafide faculty of Olivarez College is given 50% discount of tuition fees.
2. Non-teaching staff of Olivarez College
A bonafide non-teaching staff of Olivarez College is given 50% discount tuition of fees.
3. Alumni Privilege
The Olivarez College Alumni Association (OCAA) in cooperation with Olivarez College are giving 15% tuition fee discount to all graduates of Olivarez College who would like to purse their graduates studies in the College.