Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Naga View Adventist College, Zone 6, Panicuason, Naga City, Philippines 4400
Scholarships at Naga View Adventist College
1. Nelson Scholarship for needy, missionary-minded, hard working and academically deserving college students.
2. NVAC and SLM Scholarships are awarded to the top four academy freshmen entrance test takers. Students shall maintain a grade not lower than 85% every year.
3. Academic Performance Scholarship. First & Second Most Outstanding students (Valedictorian or Salutatorian) from any public & private school are entitled to free tuition and 50% discount, respectively. Scholarship may be availed as long as they do not have a grade below 85%.
4. Student Assistance Fund for Education Programs (SAFE-CHED). A loan that can be availed by the junior or senior education students.
5. Education Service Contracting (for academy students)
6. Literature Ministry Scholarship (for students who join the summer and spare times in the colporteur ministry)
7. Faculty and Staff Scholarship.
8. Private/personal sponsorships.