This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 14,000-16,000 per year
₱ 12,000 per year
Centers of Development
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: University of Science and Technology of Southern Philippines - Claveria Campus, Magsaysay Street, Claveria, 9004 Misamis Oriental
Scholarships at USTP Claveria
Institutional scholarships and grants include:
1. BAT Grant-in-Aid
2. Campus Scholarship
3. Cultural Minority (IP) Grant-in-Aid
4. DAT Grant-in-Aid
5. Entrance Scholarship
6. ROTC Grant
7. Socio-Cultural Grants
8. SK Officials and Children of Barangay Officials (CBO)
9. USTP Faculty and Staff Association Scholarship Program (USTP-FASA)
10. Varsity Grants-in-Aid
Externally-Funded Scholarship and Grants
1.Abamin Scholarship Program http://claveria.ustp.edu.ph/abamin-scholarship-program/
2. Agricultural Labor Practice Scholarship Program
3. Bridge Scholarship Program
4. CHED Student Financial Assistance Program (StuFAPs)
5. Del Monte Foundation Inc. (DMFI)
6. Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural Competitiveness Enhancement Fund (DA-ACEF)
7. Expanded Student’s Grants-in-Aid Program for Poverty Alleviation (ESGP-PA)
8. Iskolar ko ni Bambi (IKNB) is a grant initiated by Hon. Yevgeny “Bambi” B. Emano aimed at helping the youth in their education
9. Iskolar ng Barangay initiated by Hon. Barangay Captain Moises Macabasa, a grants to poor but deserving students who wanted to finish a degree.
10. Local Government Unit (LGU) Scholarship Grant
11. RS Scholarship Grant
12. Science and Technology Scholarship