₱ 8,000-36,000 per year
₱ 40,000-50,000 per year
₱ 40,000-42,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Lyceum of Alabang, Km 30 National Road, Tunasan, Muntinlupa City, 1770 Metro Manila
Scholarships at Lyceum of Alabang
Academic Scholarship Examination is given to newly graduated high school students, whose grades in all subjects during the 4th grading is not lower than 90%, However, consideration is given to a student who has a grade of less than 89% in one subject while the other remaining subjects fully compensate the deficit. In such case, the internal relation officer verbally informs the applicant that he/she will be allowed to take the scholarship exam with the provision that his/her raw score should not be lower than 89 pts. If he/she scored below 89 pts., the minimum discount will automatically apply. Said minimum discount is automatically given to any student who took the examination. This Scholarship grant is good only for one (1) semester.
1. Incoming Freshmen will submit a photocopy of his/her H.S card for evaluation.
2. On the given examination schedule, the student will accomplish an application form to be attached to their respective answer sheet together with the photocopy of his/her H.S card.
3. One week is allotted in checking the examination papers.
4. The raw score earned by the examinee will correspond to their tuition fee discount as provided for a table issued by the office of the president.
5. The Internal relation officer will submit to the Finance Department the list of students who took the academic scholarship examination with the corresponding TFD. Subsequently, the same list will also be posted on the Bulletin Board for public reference.