₱ 34,000-44,000 per year
₱ 18,500 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in La Union
||3rd out of 4 schools
|Rank in Ilocos Region
||6th out of 17 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||104 out of 273 schools
Centers of Development
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Lorma Colleges, Carlatan, San Fernando City, 2500 La Union
Scholarships at Lorma Colleges
A. Entrance Scholarships:
1. A Valedictorian enjoys a 100% Tuition Fee for one school year
2. A Salutatorian enjoys a 100% Tuition Fee for one semester
3. A 3rd to 5th ranking enjoys a 50% Tuition Fee for one semester
B. Entrance Examination Topnotcher:
1. Topnotcher – 100% Tuition Fee for one semester
2. 2nd Highest – 50% Tuition Fee for one semester.
C. Academic Scholarship:
1. Full Scholar – A student who obtains a weighted average grade of 94-96% and has no grade lower than 87% enjoys a 100% tuition fee discount for one semester.
2. Half Scholar – A student who obtains a weighted average grade of 91-93% and has no grade lower than 85% enjoys a 50% tuition fee discount for one semester.
3. Dean’s Lister – A student who obtains a weighted average grade of 87%-90% and has no grade lower that 80% enjoys a 20% tuition fee discount fro one semester.
D. Activity Leadership Discounts
1. SML Officer 15 -20% Tuition Fee Discount
2. Highlights Editor 10 -20% Tuition Fee Discount
3. Cultural Club Members 10 -15% Tuition Fee Discount
4. Mr. & Ms Lorma 10% Tuition Fee Discount
5. Varsity Players 10 -20 % Tuition Fee Discount
6. Division Winners 25% Tuition Fee Discount
7. Regional Winners 50% Tuition Fee Discount
8. National Winners 75% Tuition Fee Discount
9. International Winners 100% Tuition Fee Discount
E. Family Discounts for 2 to 3 students from the same family enrolled at the same time:
1. First child 5% Tuition Fee Discount
2. Second Child 10% Tuition Fee Discount
3. Third Child 15% Tuition Fee Discount
F. Lorma College Employee – Supported Student:
A student who is not a dependent but fully supported by a Lorma College employee shall be granted a 10% tuition fee discount.
G. Cash Payments
A student who pays in full all his/ her fees for the semester upon enrollment will be given a 10% tuition fee discount..
H. Student Loans
This is a loan program extended to financially needy 3rd year, 4th year or graduating college students and to qualified students whose allowance for tuition is delayed due to force majeur or other unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances. Required documents: Request/ application letter, Barangay Clearance, 2×2 ID picture, and Latest Assessment to be submitted to the Scholarship Coordinator/Dean of Student Affairs to get an application form.
Types of Loans:
• PGMA HELP LOAN – a short term loan payable in 3 months to be availed of by qualified students who cannot possibly pay their tuition on time because of force majeur;
• SAFE LOAN – shall cater to financially needy students who are in their 3rd, 4th, 5th or graduating year of study. Qualified loan grantees can borrow as much as Eight Thousand Pesos (PhP 8,000.00) depending on individual circumstances and requirements.
• STUFAP LOAN – are Commission on Higher Education Regional Office 1 student loans and grants offered to qualified students like Study Now Pay Later Plan. Application to this loan grant can be submitted to the CHED Regional Office No. 1, Sevilla, City of San Fernando. La Union.
I. CHED Scholarship Grants:
1. Regional Scholarship Program
2. National Scholarship Program
3. State Scholarship Program
4. Solo Parents and their Dependents
6. Scholarship Program for Indigenous Ethnic Peoples
7. Study Now Pay Later Plan
8. Study Grant for Congressional District
J. Other Scholarship Programs:
1. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration
2. Philippine Veterans Administration Office
3. Armed Forces of the Philippines Educational Benefit
4. Rufino N. Macagba Scholarship Program
5. Department of Science and Technology
6. National Commission on Indigenous Peoples
Note: Application to these scholarship grants are to be submitted to the respective agency together with the other supporting documents needed for screening. Once qualified, the Notice of Awards of qualified grantees will be sent to the school for the preparation of their Certificate of Enrollment and Billing and other documents needed by the agency.