₱ 24,000-28,000 per year
₱ 18,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: La Fortuna College, Maharlika Highway, Daan Sarile, Cabanatuan City, 3100 Nueva Ecija.
Scholarships at La Fortuna College
A. Full Scholarship
One Hundred percent (100%) scholar on tuition fees/laboratory fees and miscellaneous. Only registration and NSTP will be charged.
1. High School valedictorian. Applicable upon admission into first year college. A certification from the principal is required. This is good for one semester only. If the student maintains the weighted average grade of 1.5 with no lower than 2.00 including NSTP and PE and with academic load of at least 18 units, the scholarship applies for the next semester.
2. For Old Students. Scholarship for one semester is granted to college students who has weighted average grade not lower than 1.50 and with no grade below 2.00 including PE and NSTP and with academic load of at least 18 units. Scholarship will be applied to the next semester.
3. Pastor Manolo P. Espinoza, Sr. Scholarship Foundation (PMPESSF) gives 100% scholarship on tuition and other fees including miscellaneous fees to those who got 90% and above in the scholarship exam provided;
• That the annual income of parents is below P150,000.00;
• That the students maintain the weighted average grade of 1.5 with no grade lower than 2.00 and with academic load of at least 18 units
B. FIFTY PERCENT (50%) SCHOLARSHIP
Fifty percent (50%) scholarships on tuition and miscellaneous fees.
1. High School Salutatorian. This scholarship is applicable upon admission into first year college. A certification from the principal is required. This is good for one semester only. If the student maitains the average grade of 1.75 with no grade lower than 2.00 including PE and NSTP and with academic load of at least 18 units, scholarship will be applied to the next semester.
2. For Old Students. Scholarship for one semester is granted to students who has weighted average grade not lower than 1.75 with no grade lower than 2.00 including PE and NSTP and with academic load of at least 18 units Scholarship will be applied to the next semester.
3. For Transferees. Transferees who will qualify in the academic scholarship after a semester at LFC will only be valid if they have no grade below 87% or 2.00 in any subject including PE and NSTP from their previous school.
C. Discounts on Tuition Only
Miscellaneous, laboratory and NSTP fees will be paid by the students concerned. Discounts will apply to the next semester. Students should have a minimum load of 18 units per semester.
1. Mr. & Miss La Fortuna Title Holders. One Hundred (100%) discount for one year is given to the title holders. Seventy - five (75%) discount for the first runners-up and fifty-percent (50%) discount on tuition fees for the second runners - up.
If the winners are graduating and will not enroll the following semester, they may choose two (2) short courses at LFC-CLC for free. A registration fee of P 300 Php will be paid by the winners. Or they may opt to transfer the discount on tuition fees to their nearest kin, up to the first degree of consanguinity.
2. Student Assistants (SA). SA’s will be given free tuition fees for 18 units enrolled and P400.00 allowance per month. They in turn will need to render 25hrs/mh. Should they have failed subjects, the scholarship is automatically forfeited.
3. Employee Discount. This is given to a full time and employees with at least 2 years residency at La Fortuna College. One Hundred percent (100%) discount on tuition fees is given to the eldest child enrolled at LFC and fifty percent (50%) discount for the suceeding children. Likewise, 20% discount is given to the brother or the sister of the employee.
4. Family Discount (Siblings). A 20% discounts is given from the second child to the youngest child enrolled at LFC.
5. A 50% discount on tuition; for one semester is given to the graduates of La Fortuna Science & Technology High School.
6. A 20% discount on tuition for one semester is given to the following:
• Elected President of Student Council
• Editor in chief of Knights of Fortune
• Varsity Players
• LFC Movers