₱ 52,000-60,000 per year
₱ 7,700-15,500 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: La Consolacion College - Bacolod, Galo-Gatuslao Streets, Bacolod City, 6100 Negros Occidental.
Scholarships at LCC Bacolod
1. Entrance Scholarships
- Academic Achievement (for honor students)
- Special Merit
- ARFIEN Art-on-the-Spot Scholarship
- ASAS Graduate's Privilege
- ASOLC Scholarship
- Bishop's Privilege (Diocese of Bacolod)
- Involvement in Co-Curricular Activities
- President's Scholarship
- School Personnel's Privilege
- Student Assistants
2. Residency Scholarships
- Academic College
- Dance Arts
3. Supreme Student Government Scholarship
4. Government Scholarships
- Government Scholarships are programs granted through the government agencies such as the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Department of Education (DepED). These agencies handle recruitment and selection of scholars and their programs may vary depending on their priorities and budget.
5. Special Scholarships
- Although special scholarships are facilitated by the school, it is the agency that approves the applications and determines the number of scholars every year. Scholarship programs and grants under this category may increase or decrease depending on the sponsors.
6. Alumni Scholarship Grant
- Gado Jalandoni Foundation Scholarship
1. Scholarships are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Scholarship privileges are available only during the regular academic year, excluding summer.
2. No student shall enjoy a plurality of scholarships at the same time.
3. Special scholarship earned in one course (curriculum) is not transferable to another course (curriculum).
4. Scholarship shall be given after completion of requirements for the respective scholarship and upon favorable recommendation of the evaluation of the Scholarship Coordinator.
5. Scholarships are only in terms of tuition fee privileges.
6. All institutional scholarships will only cover up to maximum of twenty one (21) units and the minimum number of units will be based on the prescribed curriculum except for student assistant scholarship which is based on fifteen (15) units earned in academic subjects during the preceding regular term.
7. Scholarships are renewable every semester.