₱ 50,000-70,000 per year
₱ 14,000-22,500 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Imus Institute, Nueno Avenue, Imus, 4103 Cavite
Scholarships at Imus Institute
1. Entrance Scholarship
Valedictorians of public and private schools recognized by the government with at least 100 students in the graduating class are exempted from the payment of regular tuition fee (miscellaneous fees not included) during the first semester.Miscellaneous and other fees must be paid
Salutatorians of public and private schools recognized by the government with at least 100 students in the graduating class will pay only 50% of the regular tuition fee (miscellaneous fees not included) during the first semester.Miscellaneous and other fees must be paid
2. Academic Scholarship
To qualify for academic scholarship the student should:
• Have been a resident of the Institute for two semesters or one school year.
• Carry a minimum load of 15 academic units.
• Be good of moral caharacter and have not been charged or disciplined for any violation of school rules and regulation.
• Have no failing grade in any subject, including NSTP and PE.
• A student should obtain a weighted average of at least 1.5 or it's equivalent in all academic subjects in the preceding semester, and should not have a grade below 1.75 or it's equivalent in any academic subject.
• The student should obtain a weighted average of at least 1.75 or it's equivalent in all his academic subjects in the preceding semester and not have a grade below 2.0 or it's equivalent in ant academic subject.
3. Private Scholarship
Private scholarship grants are available to students who are economically disadvantaged but in good academic standing. If accepted he should maintain good scholastic records with no failing grades and with no disciplinary action imposed during the entire year (s) of study.
The Guidance Office accepts application for Private Scholarship.
• Photo copy of Report Card (Form 138) with a minimum average of 85% or better with no grades
• lower than 80%.
• Certificate of Good Moral Character from former school.
• Two (2) of 1” X 1” ID pictures (Latest)
• Copy of parents/guardians latest ITR or Affidavit of Non-Payment of Income Tax.
• Address including directions and sketch.
• Guidance Ocular Report
Criteria for Selection
Except when specified otherwise by the private donor, successful applicants shall be chosen by the Committee on Scholarship base on the following:
• Interview results
• Entrance examination results
• High School Average
• Economic status of the family