₱ 33,000-38,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Iloilo
||6th out of 8 schools
|Rank in Western Visayas
||14th out of 20 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||179 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Iloilo Doctor's College, West Avenue, Molo, Iloilo City, 5000 Iloilo
Scholarships at Iloilo Doctor's College
I. CAMPUS - BASED SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships offered and funded by Iloilo Doctors’ College. It is granted to students /pupils in all programs of study offered at IDC. The grant is given to qualified applicant for a semester only and is reviewed every semester until graduation. Renewal is upon evaluation of the students/ pupil’s continued financial need and exemplary academic performance.
A. ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP. This scholarship is op en to all incoming students as well as currently enrolled students/pupils who are intellectually and academically proficient.
Academic Scholarships are as follows:
1. ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP – Scholarships offered to incoming students who have graduated from High School as Valedictorian and Salutatorian. The scholar will avail for one semester a full or partial exemption from the payment of tuition only.
• Full Scholarship : A full exemption (100%) from the payment of the regular tuition only is granted to High School Valedictorian who graduated from a class of not less than 40 students.
• Half Scholarship: Exemption from the payment of 50 % of regular tuition only is granted to High School Salutatorians who graduated from a class of not less than 40 students.
• Quarter Scholar ship: Exemption from the payment of 25% of the regular tuition only is granted to High School Valedictorians and Salutatorians who graduated each from a class of less than 40 students.
2. HONOR STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP. A full or partial exemption from the payment of tuition only may be granted for one semester to students who have obtained the following weighted average of all subjects, including P.E. And NSTP/ROTC, during the previous semester, with no mark of Incomplete, Dropped, or Withdrawn due to academic deficiency or difficulty.
B. IDC FINANCIAL GRANT: A financial grant offered by Iloilo Doctors’ College to those economically disadvantaged students with exemplary academic performance.
1. Chairman of the Board Financial Grant
2. President Financial Grant
3. Director/Stockholder Financial Grant
C. FINANCIAL AID : Financial assistance given to qualified students to help supplement their financial requirements in the College and those who have made reasonable efforts to meet their financial needs through self support.
1. WORKING STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP. Students with limited financial resources who are willing to render service in any form to the College or to participate in the regular, school sponsored co - curricular activities may be granted a full or partial exemption/ discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees upon completion of the required numb er of duty hours at the discretion of the College Administration.
2. AFPEBS - IDC EDUCATIONAL BENEFIT SYSTEM – Educational undertaking provided by Iloilo Doctors’ College to support t he tertiary education of the legitimate/legitimated dependents of military personnel.
D. SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP : scholarships offered to students who have special skills, talents and abilities. These also include scholarships for students who possess distinctive traits and potentials to become future leaders.
1. ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIP. IDC Varsity Sports Program covers recruitment and training of varsity athletes and participation of varsity teams in the Iloilo PRISAA, Regional and National S ports competitions. The program recognizes the athletes’ contribution in promoting and projecting the good image of the School. The potential IDC varsity athletes are mainly fresh high school graduates and occasionally transferring from other schools. They are selected and given tuition fee grants and other incentives. The incentives are given after the athlete meets the academic standards of the School. Athletes or varsity players enjoy full or partial tuition fees and/or miscellaneous fees discount depending on their classification.
They are classified as follows: Tuition Fee Grants :
Class A – Free tuition and miscellaneous fees
Class B – Free tuition fees only
Class C – 75% tuition fee discount
Class D – 50% tuition fee discount
Class E – Uniform only
2. STUDENT SERVICE GRANT
• President of the Supreme Student Council
• IDCian Editor-in-Chief
• Gazette Editor-in-Chief
II. NON - CAMPUS - BASED SCHOLARSHIP : scholarships which are determined and financed by the donor organizations and outside persons or entities. Candidates applying for such scholarships shall conform to the requirements and conditions stipulated in the scholarship grants. These scholarships may or may not require their own specific application to be completed but may have specific requirements to be submitted. Check with the scholarship screening and review committee for the correct application process of particular non - campus - based scholarships of interest.
1. CHED 1
• PESFA – Private Education Student Financial Assistance
• NISGP – National Integration Study Grant
• SEGEAP – Selected Ethnic Group Education Assistance Program
• Study Now Pay Later Program
• State Scholarship Program
2. TESDA Tagipusuon Foundation
3. Iloilo City Scholars In order to avail himself/herself of educational benefits, a student must submit to the scholarship screening committee an Authorization Certificate or Notice of Award for educational privileges from the office or agency concerned.