This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 14,000-18,000 per year
₱ 11,000-17,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Guimaras State College, Mc Lain, Buenavista 5044, Guimaras
Scholarships at Guimaras State College
Scholarship range from full to half-tuition and miscellaneous fees privileges, and vary in their grade requirements. Those enrolled in the college apply depending on the qualifications and guidelines set by the sponsoring entity or individual. Inquiries and applications are entertained at the Guidance Services Center. Poor but deserving students, academic achievers, student’s leaders and talented students are mostly the target beneficiaries of the following scholarship:
1. Mr. & Mrs. Anthony Jude Scholarship
2. Hon. Herald Gregg P. Gagatam Scholarship
3. The Sandoval Family Scholarship Grant
4. Guimaras Provincial Scholarship
5. Buenavista Municipal Scholarship
6. Jordan Municipal Scholarship
7. Sports Scholarship (Tuition Fee Only)
8. Kahirup Association of Quebec Scholarship Grant
9. Study Grant Program for Brgy. Offials/Lupong Tagapamayapa or their Dependents, and SK officials (Tuition Fee only)
10. Special Study Grant Program for Congressional Districts (CHED-SSGP-CD)
11. Entrance Scholarship for entering Valedictorians/Salutatorians
12. Academic Scholarship
13. Service grants
14. Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Agrarian Scholarship Program
In the Graduate Program, a number of graduate scholarships in the form of tuition and miscellaneous exemptions are available to school administrators, teachers and personnel of the College. This scholarship program is design to upgrade and strengthen instruction and supervision in this college.