₱ 18,000-26,000 per year
₱ 13,000-19,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
1. PUNO HALL — also known as the Information Technology Training Center
2. LIMLINGAN HALL — a five-storey edifice that has 30 classrooms
3. ADMINISTRATION Building — Houses the BOT Conference Room, Office of the President, and other Administrative Offices
4. BANZALI HALL — Accommodates 27 classrooms
5. GOSECO HALL — A four-storey structure that houses 68 rooms
6. DON MONICO MERCADO MAIN STAGE also known as Alpha-Beta Triplex — provides venue for Mass celebrations and cultural presentations.
7. GOZO HALL also known as Multi-Media Center.
8. TANJANGCO HALL — a gymnasium with an indoor basketball/volleyball court that can accommodate 3000 persons on the bleachers.
9. MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP CHAPEL with a seating capacity of 300.
10. ADORATION ROOM annexed to the main chapel and houses the tabernacle with the Blessed Sacrament.
11. MAIN LIBRARY — opens daily from 8:00 – 7:00 pm. It has an open-shelves system.
12. CAPTAIN RUBEN SONGCO BULWAGANG ALUMNI
13. AUDIO-VISUAL CENTER
14. SPEECH LABORATORIES
15. GRADUATE SCHOOL SEMINAR ROOMS
16. CISCO NETWORKING LABORATORY
17. HRM MINI-HOTEL
18. SPACIOUS COVERED GYM
19. Nursing Arts Laboratory
20. Pharmacy Services NCII Testing Center
21. Med Tech Laboratory
22. Pharmacy Laboratory
Address: Guagua National Colleges, Rep. Eligio Lagman St. Sta. Filomena, Guagua, Pampanga