Type: State College
Entrance exam: Required (ECAT)
Religious affiliation: Non-sectarian
Term structure: Semester
School year: starts in June
This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 12,000-14,000 per year
₱ 7,000-8,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Metro Manila
||47 out of 47 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||264 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology, Nagtahan Street, Sampaloc, Manila City, 1003 Metro Manila
Scholarships at EARIST
Section 1 – ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP
Section 2 – ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
1. President’s List
2. Dean’s List
Section 3 – NON-ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
1. Athletic Service Grant
2. Cultural Service Grant
3. ROTC Grant
4. Student Publication (Technozette / Champion Writer) Grant
5. Leadership Scholarship
6. Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan Officers, PD 577 and PNP Scholarship
Section 4 – SPECIAL GRANTS
1. CARITAS Scholarship Foundation
2. CHED – Congressional District Scholarship Grant
3. CHED – Regional Scholarship Grant
4. CHED – DND / PASUC Scholarship Grant
5. City Government of Paranaque Scholarsip Grant
6. DOST – SEI Scholarship Grant
7. EARIST Faculty Sponsored Scholarship
8. SYDP – Quezon City
9. Rotary Club of Intramuros Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
10. PNP / NISGP
11. Jollibee Aral-Kabuhayan Scholarship Program
12. Atty. Pedro D. Ricafranca Sr. Memorial Scholarship, Inc.
13. Other NGO’s
Section 5 – STUDENT ASSISTANT
• To see further information view or download the Student handbook and see the ARTICLE IV pp. 15-17.