This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Eastern Samar State University - Salcedo Campus, Brgy. Naparaan, Salcedo, 6807 Eastern Samar
Scholarships at ESSU Salcedo
1. Academic Scholarship
2. Barangay Dependent and kabataang Barangay Officials
3. Faculty Dependent
4. Activity Grants.
• SSC and FFPCC Officers
• Publication Staffers
• Dance/Troup and Chorale Group Members
• Senior ROTC Officers
5. CHED Special Study grant Program for Congressional Districts.
6. Alliance of Volunteer Educators (AVE) Scholarship program.
7. Scholarship Program for Members of Indigenous and Handicapped persons.
8. GMA – DAR Scholarship
Scholarship Program General Provisions On Scholarship
1. All scholars should carry the regular load requirement in every semester in the course he/she enrolled.
2. All grantees should not fail in any subject.
3. Must maintain good moral standing in the school and in the community where he/she is residing.
4. All scholars must renew their scholarship every semester and according to the schedule set.
5. Must enjoy one scholarship program at a time.
6. Must be physically and mentally healthy while in pursuit of education.