This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 8,000-12,000 per year
Address: Davao Oriental State College of Science and Technology - Cateel Extension Campus, Cateel Davao Oriental
Scholarships at DOSCST Cateel Extension
DOSCST has a variety of scholarship grants not only government but also the non-government. These scholarships aims to aid the deserving students in their study in this institution.
1. Bagani (Highest Score of SCAST Test Result)
2. Mangalayan (Top 2 to 10 of SCAST Test Result)
II. GOVERNMENT AND NON- GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS
A. Almario- PDAF
B. CHED and Grant-in-Programs
• Full/Half Merit, NSP, RSP, SSP, Muslim (CSP_BMM), OTOS, SAFE
• Tulong-Dunong, NISGP, Ethnic (SEGEAP) & (SP-IEP)
• CHED (DCP), Solo Parent (SGSP), Senior Citizens
• Iskolar ng Mahirap na Pamilya (IMP)
• Special Study Program for Congress & Senate
• Study Now Pay Later (SNPL)
• SAFE Loan Program
• DOST- SEI Program
• GSIS Edu- Plan
• Kalumonan Foundation
• Kasing-kasing Foundation
• LGUsSan Isidro, Tarragona and Caraga
• Scholarship Grant
• PDMASP / PAI
• SEEDS – Jollibee
III. GOVERNMENT AND NON-SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS
1. Science and Technology
2. Physically Challenged
4. Ethnic Integration
5. Barangay Official Dependents
6. Sangguniang Kabataan
7. Students Assistantship
8. Specials Skills (Dance, Chorale, Band, Arts, Theater, Varsity, Literary, Combo, Visual Arts)
9. Faculty and Staff Dependents
10. Tuition Privilege (ROTC, Ang Sidlakan, Student Gov Officers)