₱ 26,000-30,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: College of Technological Sciences, Natalio Bacalso Avenue, Sambag I
Cebu City, 6000 Cebu
Scholarships at CTS Cebu City
A. Academic Scholarship
1. Valedictorian - 100% discount on Tuition Fee
2. Salutatorian - 75% discount on Tuition Fee
3. Honorable Mention - 50% discount on Tuition Fee
4. Working Student Scholarship - full Tuition Fee Grant
B. Corporate/Industry Sponsored Scholarships
1. Toyota Motors Foundation Inc. Scholarship
2. Menzi Foundation Scholarship
3. YCG Scholarship
C. Government Sponsored Scholarship
1. CHED (STUFAP)
2. TESDA (TWSP)
• Qualifications for scholarship are:
1. High school average of 85%, no failing grade and no grade in any subject below 80%
2. Physically fit to carry our scholarship grants
3. Must be a Filipino citizen, financially deserving and pursuing a course/degree program defined.
4. Scholarship awards shall be based on financial needs, past scholastic and professional achievements of the applicant, as well as his potential scholastic / professional capabilities.
1. 2 pcs. 2 x 2 ID picture
3. Photocopy of High School Card
4. IQ Test Result
5. Health/Medical Certificate
6. Barangay Clearance
7. Must pass the interview of the selection committee