₱ 70,000-90,000 per year
₱ 32,000-40,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Laguna
||5th out of 10 schools
|Rank in Calabarzon
||26th out of 37 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||145 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Colegio de San Juan de Letran Calamba, Bucal, Calamba City, Laguna 4027
Scholarships at LETRAN Calamba City
List of Scholarships Provided by the Colegio
1. St. Martin de Porres Scholarship – Student assistance program for poor but academically deserving students. Scholars render twenty (20) hours of duty per week in assigned offices in Letran
2. St. Albert the Great Scholarship – a scholarship program given to students taking up Education and Guidance and Counseling programs
3. St. Dominic de Guzman Scholarship – A scholarship granted to gifted and talented students in sports and athletics
4. St. Thomas Aquinas Scholarship – A grant for students who graduated valedictorian/salutatorian, can be continuously enjoyed for along as the recipients maintain the required grade average for the Dean’s List/Honors
5. St. John Macias Scholarship – A scholarship program for disqualified scholars. Benefit includes per hour pay based on work schedule.
6. Family Discounts Scholarship – a scholarship discount on tuition fee given to students with more than one brother/sister enrolled in the Colegio.
7. Loyalty Discount – a scholarship discount given to Letran graduates applying for college.
8. Fra Angelico Scholarship – a scholarship discount given to talented students in culture and arts
9. Employees Discounts – a scholarship given to qualified dependent (s) of a permanent employee of the Colegio.
List of Scholarships Provided by External Resources
1. Commission on Higher Education
Full Merit Scholarship - a study grant for graduating high school students whose general weighted average is at least 90% in the third year and at least 90% in the first three grading periods of the fourth year.
Half-Merit Scholarship - a study grant for graduating high school students whose general weighted average is at least 85% in the third year and at least 85% in the first three grading periods of the fourth year.
Tunong Dunong - government scholarship for graduating high school students whose general weighted average is at least 80% in the first three grading periods of the fourth year. This program can be availed by students belonging to the following: person with disabilities (PWD), solo parents and their dependents.
Student Assistance Fund for Education (SAFE Loan) - a government scholarship for financially needy third and fourth year, and graduating students, in order to address the number of grantees in CHED priority courses, provide qualified students an easy and accessible interest-free student loan program and also to raise and improve graduation rate at the tertiary level.
Student Financial Aid Program (StuFAP) - a government scholarship for financially needy third and fourth year, and graduating students, in order to address the number of grantees in CHED priority courses, provide
2. Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) – grant provided to qualified beneficiary of any government employee who meet the requirements for scholarship
3. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) – grant provided to qualified beneficiary of any OFW who meet the requirement for scholarship
4. San Pablo City Scholarship (Financial Assistance) – - grant provided by the local government to students who meet their requirements for scholarships.
5. Calamba City Scholarship Program – grant provided by the local government to students who meet their requirements for scholarships.