Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Central Luzon Doctors' Hospital Educational Institution, Romulo Highway, San Pablo,
Tarlac City, 2300 Tarlac
A. Academic Scholarship
1. A full scholarship is granted to a student who:
• graduated as valedictorian in high school;
• has a general weighted average is 92% and has no grade below 85%.
100% of the tuition fee (excluding miscellaneous and other fees) is free for a full scholar.
2. A partial scholarship is awarded to a student who:
• graduated as a salutatorian in high school;
• has a general weighted average of at least 90% with no grade below 85%.
B. Non-academic scholarship
The CLDHEI offers a Student Assistance (SAP) Program that primarily aims to assist the dependents of CLDH and CLDHEI employees and other deserving students by giving free tuition fee (excluding miscellaneous and other fees) for a maximum of 21 units load during the regular semester and 6 units in a summer term on the following qualifications:
1. The student applying for the SAP is officially enrolled in CLDHEI;
2. He must be willing and able to work for four hours daily from Monday to Saturday in a designated office or department to which he is assigned.