₱ 46,000-52,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Central Luzon College - Pampanga, High School Blvd., City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Scholarships at CELTECH Colleges
1. Entrance Scholarship.
This may be availed by valedictorians and salutatorians subject to the following terms and conditions:
• 100% subsidy on basic tuition fee for valedictorians
• 50% Subsidy on basic tuition fee for salutatorians
• Educational subsidies of valedictorians and salutatorians may be increased or decreased on the succeeding semesters depending on the GWA as stipulated in the rules on College scholarship.
2. Special Scholarship Program for BEED/BSED Students.
This scholarship may be availed by high school graduates, transferees and college students subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Endorsement from the high school principal or adviser
• Applicant must belong to the upper 20% of the graduating class as attested in the endorsement from the principal or adviser
• Must pass the qualifying examinations to be given by the Guidance and Testing Center of Central Luzon College of Science and Technology
• Applicant must pay the Miscellaneous Fees in five (5) equal payments, the first payment to be paid upon enrolment.
3. Career Guidance Scholarship.
This scholarship may be availed by students who enrolled in the College as a result of the Career Guidance activities and are recommended by the Guidance Counselors of the secondary schools.
• The recommendee should come from the upper 25% of the graduating class.
• The scholarship is non-transferable.
The scholarship is renewable until the course is finished under the following conditions:
• GWA not lowers 85% at the end of every semester
• No failing grade