This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 16,000-20,000 per year
₱ 10,000-16,500 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Carlos Hilado Memorial State College, Brgy. Estefania, Fortune Town, Bacolod City
Scholarships at CHMSC Main Campus
1. College Athletic Incentives
2. Barangay Educational Benefits
3. Academic Scholarship
4. Deduction of Tuition Fee Payments for Three or More Siblings Studying at CHMSC
5. Supreme Student Government Incentives (SSG)
B. GOVERNMENT SECTOR
1. Department of Science and Technology
2. Department of Labor and Employment
3. Commission on Higher Education
4. CIBAC Party List
5. Negros Occidental Scholarship Program
6. Local Government Units
C. PRIVATE SECTOR
2. Negros Women for Torn Foundation, Inc.
4. Philippine Institute of CPA
5. Parent-Faculty Association
6. San Miguel Corporation
7. JRR Foundation
8. SI Class 1970
9. First Farmers
10. CHMSC Alumni
12. Real Life Foundation
15. Master Rui Miao Educational Program
16. Dungganon Scholarship
18. Class 81
19. BIND Scholarship
21. JTAS Scholarship
22. La Carlota Central Scholarship
23. GSIS Student Assistance Program
24. Claridad Clan Scholarship Fund
25. Prudential Life
26. Stitching Anak Negros