This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 8,000-20,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Electrical Engineer Licensure Exam
of 151 schools
Address: Caraga State University - Cabadbaran Campus, T. Curato Street, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte
Scholarships at CSU-CC
I. In-House Scholarship Programs / Study Grants:
1. Academic Scholarship
2. Honorific Scholarship
3. Entrance Scholarship
4. Budjong Ensemble Tuition Subsidy (Choral Group)
5. Dulimbay Theater Arts Guild Tuition Subsidy (Cultural Group)
6. Band Members Privilege
7. BOLD (Barangay Officials and their Legitimate Dependents)
8. Band Tuition Privilege
9. Athletic Grant Tuition Privilege
10. Gold Panicles Editor-in-Chief Privilege
11. Central Student Government (CSG) President Privilege
12.Employee Dependent's Privilege
II. Sponsored Scholarship Programs / Study Grants:
1. DOST Scholarship Program
2. CHED-DNP-PASUC Scholarship Program
3. CHED Special Study Grants Program for Congressional Districts (SSGP)
4. State Scholarship Program (SSP)
6. NCIP Study Grant Program
7. Selected Ethnic Group Educational Assistance Program (SEGEAP)
8. DAR-PDM Agrarian Scholarship Program (DAR-PDMASP)
9. DAR - Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries (DAR-ARB)
10. Provincial Education Assistance Program (PEAP)
11. City Government Study Grant
12. Municipal Government Study Grant