₱ 48,000-52,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Quezon
||3rd out of 5 schools
|Rank in Calabarzon
||20th out of 37 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||115 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Calayan Educational Foundation Inc., Kalayaan Building Maharlika Highway Red-V,Lucena City, 4301 Quezon
Scholarships at Calayan Educational Foundation
A. Entrance Scholarships
1. Valedictorians from any governments recognized high school duly certified by the principal are given full tuition scholarships for one semester.
2. Salutatorians for any government recognized high school, duly certified by the principal are given half tuition scholarships for one semester.
3. Honors student from recognized college and universities enrolling at the CEFI shall be granted tuition scholarships for one semester provided they have satisfied the requirements for admission.
• Suma Cum Laude – 100% free tuition
• Magna Cum Laude – 70% free tuition
• Cum Laude – 50% free tuition
B. Academic Scholarships
CEFI students obtaining an academic grade-average of:
A. 1.4 or better are given 100% tuition discount for one semester.
B. 1.75 – 1.5 are given 50% tuition discount for one semester provided the following condition are met;
1. The students carried the regular semester load;
2. The student had no grade below 2.0 in any subject;
3. The students had no failing grades in P.E. Or NSTP.
• Certificates of recognition are also issued to these students who qualify for the academic scholarships.
C. Other Scholarships
1. Faculty members of the CEFI pursuing a course at this institution may also be given tuition discounts. Ditto with children of CEFI faculty members who are enrolled in any of the programs of the institution on a case-to case basis.
2. Special scholarships may be granted to graduates who garner a place in the top twenty of licensure examinations given yearly by the Professional Regulation Commission. The condition shall be set by the Administration.
3. Miss CEFI is given free tuition aid for one school year as a part of her prize. The equivalent amount in cash is refundable to the holder of the title if she is graduating.
4. Work opportunities such as student assistants are available to those who need financial help. Interested students may address their request to their School head.
5. Students who qualify for membership in the school’s varsity athletic teams are also given special scholarships.
6. The scholarships granted are, however, forfeited once the student violates the school’s rules and regulations.