This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
₱ 7,200-11,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Bohol Island State University - Bilar Campus, Loay Interior Road, Bilar, Bohol
Scholarships at BISU Bilar
1. DOST-SEI Science and Technology Scholarship
2. CARLOS P. GARCIA
3. Tagb. City Scholars
5. Alay Lakad Scholars
6. Boholanos of Las Vegas Nevada
8. TAGB. ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, INC.
9. BOHOLANOS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, INC.
10. Panaghoy Children Foundation, Inc.
11. Beauche Scholars
12. LIFE Phils. Foundation
13. GSIS Scholar
14. Tanging Yaman Foundation
15. One Town, One Scholar
16. Brgy. Tanghaligue, Talibon, Bohol Scholar
17. CHED Full-Merit Scholars
18. CHED SSGP-CD (1st District)
19. CHED SSGP-CD (2nd District)
20. CHED SSGP-CD (3rd District)