This school is included under the "Universal Access to Quality Tertiary Education" law that passed in 2017.
The law covers students enrolled in State and Local universities/colleges in Bachelors and Certificate programs.
Under the Law students in accredited State and Local universities/colleges will not pay any tuition fees or misc fee.
The Law covers only first time students (students who don't already have a college degree).
However, the full implementation of this law is not clear yet.
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Benguet State University - Bokod Campus, Daclan Bokod, Benguet 2601 Philippines
Scholarships at BSU-BOKOD
I. University Sponsored Grants
1. Entrance Scholarship for high school graduates entering College:
• Valedictorian - Full free tuition;
• Salutatorian - half free tuition
2. University Scholarship (full free tuition) for students who obtained an average grade of 1.5 or better in the previous school year with no failing grade, with regular academic load and of good moral character.
3. College Scholarship (half free tuition) to students who obtained an average with regular academic load and of good moral character.
4. Other scholarships or privileges (full or half free tuition fee) to qualified officers/members of the following: FFPCC, and SSC, Glee Club, Cultural Dance Troupe, Rondalla, BSU Band, ROTC, Outstanding Athletes, and Mountain Collegian.
5. BSU Dependent Scholarship for qualified children of employees with plantilla position in the University.
6. Student Assistanships
7. Student Farming Program or "Sariling Sikap"
II. Government Sponsored Scholarship and grants
1. Scholarships thru CHED-CAR (Commission on Higher Education)
(a) NISGP: National Integration Study Grant Program
(b) SEGEAP: Selected Ethnic Group Educational Assistance Program
(c) SSP: State Scholarship Program
(d) CSSP-CDs: Special Study Grant Program for Congressional Districts
(e) STUFAP: Student Financial Aid Program
2. GSIS Scholarships
3. DAR Scholarships
4. DOST Scholarships
5. DILG/SK Dependents
6. DA-BAR-NaRDSAF Scholarship Program
7. LGU Scholarships
II. Philanthropists and private organizations sponsored scholarship and grants
1. Syngenta Foundation Scholarship
2. Zonta Club of Baguio City Scholarship
3. San Isidro de Labrador Scholarship
4. Cesaria Romeo Gil Foundation Scholarship
5. PAARFI Scholarships
6. Jang Won Yon Scholarship for Agriculture Students
7. BSU Alumni Association, Inc. Scholarship