₱ 12,000-16,000 per year
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Baliwag Polytechnic College, 2nd flr. Baliwag Star Mall Bldg. Poblacion, Baliwag, Bulacan
Scholarships at BTECH College
A. MACADS (Municipal Mayor Academic Scholars) – is a scholarship granted and approved by the Municipal Mayor of Baliwag. Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
1. Must be an incoming freshman of 80% GWA. For transferees to qualify for MACADS, he/she must not request for any course subject grade credit.
2. Must pass the competitive exam and interview.
3. Must show proof of residency of parents or applicant as evidenced by a voter's ID.
4. Must be enrolled to atleast 90% of the regular subject offerings required of the program at a particular term.
5. Must maintain the required average grade 2.0 given to them.
6. Must not enjoy other scholarship privileges granted by the College or any foundation or institution.
B. ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
The Baliwag Polytechnic College grants scholarships to students who graduated from secondary education with graduation honors
VALEDICTORIAN or SALUTATORIAN are granted 100% tuition fee discount (excluding laboratory and other school fees) provided if he/she comes from a class of at least 60 students.
1. Students with graduation honors have to apply for the scholarship privileges to which they are entitled. They must submit a duly accomplished Application Form attaching the following requirements:
(a) Certification from the Principal of the secondary school where graduated stating the Graduation Honor and the number of graduates in their class
(b) Certificate of Good Moral Character.
2. Privileges for honor students are given for TWO SEMESTERS ONLY, provided that the grantee obtains a general weighted average of 1.75 or better during the First Semester of his/her First Year in the College and does not shift to another curriculum.
3. Valedictorian and Salutatorian are exempted from taking the admissions test but must pass the interview conducted by the program director and/or College Dean.
4. After two semesters, students granted the scholarship privileges because of their graduation honors, may continue to avail of their privileges if they meet the qualifications for the Dean's Honors List.
5. Grantee must not enjoy other scholarship privileges granted by the College, foundation or institution.
6. Must carry the normal load of their prescribed curriculum.
C. STUDENT ASSISTANCE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
BTECH through the Office of the Admissions, Aid and Guidance Services administers a Student Assistance Scholarship Program (SASP) primarily to assist deserving students who are financially unable to obtain college education.
Students accepted to SASP shall work for four hours a day (24 hours a week) in consideration for free tuition fee.
1. Must carry at least 18 units
2. Must not have a failing grade or incomplete grade as well as dropped any subject
3. Must pass the interview conducted by the Admissions Director
4. Must render service for four hours a day (24 hours a week)
5. Must not enjoy other scholarship privileges granted by the College or any foundation or institution
D. SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE FOR BTECH EMPLOYEES
This scholarship is granted to qualified children or dependents of full-time and non-teaching staff.
1. Must pass the Baliwag Polytechnic College Admission Test and interview conducted by the Admissions Director
2. Must not have a failing grade or incomplete as well as dropped any subject
3. Must maintain the GWA of 2.0
4. Must not enjoy other scholarship privileges granted by the College or any foundation or institution