₱ 50,000-70,000 per year
₱ 35,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Camarines Sur
||1st out of 9 schools
|Rank in Bicol Region
||1st out of 17 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||13rd out of 273 schools
Centers of Excellence
Centers of Development
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Address: Ateneo de Naga University, Ateneo Avenue, Bagumbayan Sur, Naga City 4400, Camarines Sur
Scholarships at Ateneo de Naga University
The Ateneo de Naga University Scholarship Program offers various types of financial assistance to deserving students depending on available slots and the scholarship applicants' course and need. These range from tuition assistance of P5,000 to a full scholarship which covers students' total assessment, board and lodging and book expenses.
1. For incoming freshmen, the eligibility of applicants is determined through:
• Their performance in high school (Applicants must be able to present a certification from the Principal that they belong to the Top 20% of the graduating class)
• Their performance in the Scholarship Exam (Applicants must meet the cut-off for scholarship)
2. For old students, eligibility is determined through:
• Their most recent Scholastic Report Card or their Summary of Grades (Applicants must present either document in order to procure a Scholarship Application Form)
• Eligible applicants are issued a Scholarship Application Form and interviewed on a later date.
• Scholarship grantees are selected on the basis of need and scholastic ability/academic potential.
The Ateneo de Naga University also accepts scholars of various government units such as grantees of the City Government of Naga; the Province and Congressional Districts of Camarines Sur; CHED Graduating Assistance Program, CHED Grant-in-Aid Tulong Dunong Program, SAFE Scholarship Program, CHED Full-Merit Scholarship Program, CHED Half-Merit Scholarship Program, National Scholarship Program (NSP), Regional Scholarship Program (RSP), State Scholarship Program (SSP) and Study Now Pay Later Program (SNPLP); Overseas Workers Welfare Administrator (OWWA-CMWSP); Department of Science and Technology (DOST), and Government Service Insurance System (GSIS).
Those whose schooling is funded by non-government institutfions as well as through some educational plans such as the Prudentialife Educational Plan may also come to the University on such arrangement.