Western Visayas College of Science and Technology
Iloilo City, Iloilo
Application for AY 2015/16
Will open in Dec 2014
Architecture courses offered at WVCST
A. Admission Requirements for Doctoral Program
The applicant must:
1. Have completed a Master of Arts/Science program in the following courses:
Master’s degree in Education, Industrial Education with major in Educational Management, Practical Arts, Home Economics, Industrial Arts, Business Arts, Fishery Arts, Agricultural Arts, Foods and Nutrition, Garments Technology, Automotive Technology, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Electronics/Electrical Technology, Machine Shop, Drafting Technology, Civil Technology and other related courses.
B. Admission Requirements for the Master’s Program
The applicant must:
1.Have completed a regular undergraduate program in the following courses:
Bachelors degree in Education or Industrial Education with concentration in Practical Arts, Home Economics, Agricultural Arts, Business Arts, Foods and Nutrition, Garments, Cosmetology, Automotive, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Electronics, Machine Shop, Drafting, Civil Technology and other related courses.
2. Have a general weighted average of 2.0 or B in the undergraduate program. Those with a lower general average may be allowed to enroll as special students whose admission to the graduate program will depend upon the quality of their performance after 15 units of graduate work.
3. Have proficiency in English language both oral and written.
4. Have a pleasing personality and with good moral character.
5. Pass the admission test and personal interview.
The data provided in this page was collected from Western Visayas College of Science and Technology's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us